The 35th IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI)
ICTAI 2023 uses a double-blind review process. To facilitate this, please ensure that your names and affiliations do not appear anywhere in the submitted paper.
ICTAI 2023 Organizing Committee
Paper Submission: July 21, 2023
Paper Notification: August 31, 2023
Camera Ready: September 20, 2023
Welcome to ICTAI 2023
The IEEE International Conference on Tools with Artificial Intelligence (ICTAI) is a leading IEEE-CS annual scientific meeting for three decades. It provides a major international forum where the creation and exchange of ideas related to artificial intelligence are fostered among academia, industry, and government agencies. The conference facilitates the cross-fertilization of these ideas and promotes their transfer into practical tools, for developing intelligent systems and pursuing artificial intelligence applications. The ICTAI encompasses all technical aspects of specifying, developing and evaluating the theoretical underpinnings and applied mechanisms of the AI-based components of computer tools such as algorithms, architectures and languages.
- Evolutionary computing, Bayesian and Neural Networks
- Decision/Utility Theory and Decision Optimization
- Search, SAT, and CSP
- Description Logic and Ontologies
- AI in Computational Biology, Medicine and Biomedical Applications
- AI in WWW, Communication, Social Networking, Recommender Systems, Games and E-Commerce
- AI in Finance and Risk Management
- AI in Robotics, Computer Vision and Games
- AI in Natural Language Processing
- AI in Software Engineering, Real-Time and Embedded Applications, and Sensor Networks
- AI in Cloud Computing, Data-Intensive Applications and Online/Streaming and Multimedia Systems
- AI in Web Search and Information Retrieval
- AI in Computer Security, Data Privacy, and Information Assurance
- Visual Analytics for Big Data
- Computational Modeling for Big Data
- Large-scale Recommendation and Social Media Systems
- Cloud/Grid/Stream Data Mining for Big Velocity Data
- Semantic-based Big Data Mining
- Healthcare, Traffic, Transportation, Environment, etc.
- Bridging AI Models for Advanced AI.
- Dimension Reduction and Feature Selection computing
- Learning Graphical Models and Complex Networks
- Active, Cost-Sensitive, Semi-Supervised, Multi-Instance, Multi-Label and Mulit-Task Learning
- Transfer/Adaptive, Rational and Structured Learning
- Preference/Ranking, Ensemble, and Reinforcement Learning
- Learn continuous-Incremental Learning
- Knowledge Representation, Reasoning
- Knowledge Extraction, Management and Sharing
- Case-based Reasoning and Knowledge-based Systems
- Cognitive Modelling and Semantic Web
- Decision Guidance and Support Systems
- Optimization-based Recommender Systems
- Group, Distributed, and Collaborative Decisions
- Crowd-sourcing and Collective Intelligence Decision-making
- Strategic, Tactical and Operational-level Decisions
- Decision-making in Social and Mobile Networks
- Uncertainty and Fuzziness Representation and Reasoning
- Approximate/Exact Probabilistic Inference
- Knowledge Discovery and Data Mining for Uncertain
- AI Fairness, Accountability and Transparency
- AI interpretability and explainability
- Ethical and Trustworthy AI
ICTAI 2023 uses a double-blind review process. To facilitate this, authors should ensure that their names and affiliations do not appear anywhere in the submitted paper.
SUBMISSION should be made through the Easy Chair link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=ictai2023 The submissions should contain original, high quality, not submitted, or published elsewhere work. Papers should be submitted electronically in pdf format and should conform to IEEE specifications (single-spaced, double-column, 10-point font size, up to 8 pages
Each accepted paper should be presented by one of the authors and accompanied by at least one full registration fee payment, to guarantee publication in the proceedings. All accepted papers will be included in the proceedings of ICTAI 2023 that will be published by the IEEE Computer Society.
Special Issues in IEEE & Int. Journals
Extended versions of selected papers from the conference will be reviewed and published in special issues in various IEEE and Int. Journals
Best ICTAI Papers Recognition Awards
ICTAI provide several financial awards to the top-5 best student papers and to the ICTAI Best Paper Award.